Espacio Empresas Zaragoza colabora con una empresa, Backed by over 40 years of experience in the design, manufacturing, and implementation of digital and analog land mobile radio (LMR) projects worldwide on a turnkey basis, presents a broad portfolio of critical communication solutions for the transportation, public safety, utilities, and industrial sectors based on TETRA, P25, and LTE technologies. Our portfolio also covers end-user applications and systems for Integrated Command and Control Centers and custom surveillance to these markets.
Embedded Software Engineer. Ref. 2626
Job purpose: The candidate will work as part of the Embedded Software Engineering team that is responsible for definition, developing, integration, and testing software solutions as a part of a digital radio communications system.
Main Duties: Development of embedded software that meets standards and customer requirements.
– Testing of developed and integrated software at a unit, subsystem, and system level.
– Development of automated testing tools.
– Analysis of defects, solution design, implementation, and testing of solutions.
Requirements: B.S. in Computer Science or Computer / Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
– Programmer using the C language.
– Agile development process and object oriented design.
– Software configuration tools.
– Hardware debuggers such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan for self, proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience.
This job involves some travelling so the successful applicant will have a full, clean driving licence.
High English Level
Knowledge: C/C++, RTOS, LINUX, Networking, 32 bits Microprocessors
Experience: Programming experience in PCx86 embedded software platforms and Micro controllers.
Networking experience: TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Ethernet, Firewalls.
– Tools such as compilers, linkers, debuggers, IDEs, bug tracking systems, etc.
– Experience with telecommunication systems
– Experience in project managing.
– Experience programming POWERQUICC or ARM/Cortex micro controllers.
– Experience with embedded communication interfaces such as UART, I2C,
SPI, A2D, and USB.
Las personas interesadas pueden enviar su currículum al correo electrónico email@example.com lo antes posible, indicando su DNI y la referencia indicada arriba para el puesto solicitado.